Gilbert DUI Lawyer
Driving Under the Influence in Gilbert, AZ
If you or a loved one has recently been charged with driving under the influence, working with an experienced Gilbert DUI attorney from Rosenstein Law Group is of the utmost importance. With serious criminal and driver's license penalties at stake, it is important to take immediate action to protect your future personal and financial well-being. When you make the decision to work with our firm, you can benefit from the following:
- Attorney Craig J. Rosenstein – our firm's founding lawyer – is Board Certified in DUI Defense by the National College for DUI Defense. This is an achievement held by only three other lawyers in Arizona.
- Our team of skilled Gilbert DUI attorneys has decades of combined experience and has successfully defended clients from all walks of life.
- We offer personal attention and individualized service to each and every client.
- We have the resources to conduct thorough investigations and prepare effective, customized defense strategies.
- Our legal team is prepared to handle all types of DUI cases and allegations.
- We offer a free case evaluation so that you can learn more about your case, the penalties you face, and how we can help.
Whatever your DUI case may involve, you can be confident about placing your trust in a firm that strives to handle all aspects of your case on your behalf, including criminal proceedings and hearings concerning driver's license suspension.
Proven Representation in DUI Cases
At Rosenstein Law Group, our legal team focuses exclusively on representing individuals who have been charged with driving under the influence. As a result of focusing our efforts and energy, we are able to provide high quality, experienced, and effective representation to clients in a variety of DUI-related matters. From under 21 DUI allegations to a
first offense DUI to multiple DUI charges, our DUI lawyers in Gilbert have the tools to fight for our clients.
Charges that are considered more serious and punished more severely – such as vehicular manslaughter– demand attention from seasoned legal professionals. Having handled countless complex cases in the past, our legal team is more than prepared to handle them today. We represent clients charged with
out of state DUIs, as well as
extreme and super extreme DUIs. In each and every case we handle, we work tirelessly to defend against the serious
DUI penalties at stake.
Discuss Your Case & Defense Today
As a client-focused firm, Rosenstein Law Group wants all local residents throughout Gilbert and the surrounding communities of Arizona to know that whenever you or your loved one has been charged with a DUI, time is of the essence. Take the time to protect your rights and your future by reaching out to a Gilbert DUI defense lawyer as soon as possible. Complete a free case evaluation form or call toll-free (888) 495-7739 to discuss your case.